Fees and Payments
We aim to make our payment process as easy as possible with a clear, concise fee structure and convenient ways to pay. A full breakdown of our fees plus information about our special School Opening Discounted Fees is set out below.
Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2022/23
2022/23 – 2023/24
|Year 1||5-6||KS 1||45,600|
|Year 2||6-7||KS 1||45,600|
|Year 3||7-8||KS 2||51,000|
|Year 4||8-9||KS 2||51,000|
|Year 5||9-10||KS 2||51,000|
|Year 6||10-11||KS 2||51,000|
|Year 7||11-12||KS 3||57,000|
|Year 8||12-13||KS 3||57,000|
|Year 9||13-14||KS 3||57,000|
* Year 9 Opening in 2023/24
|Year||Age||Key Stage||KHDA APPROVED FEES|
|Year 1||5-6||KS 1||69,000|
|Year 2||6-7||KS 1||69,000|
|Year 3||7-8||KS 2||75,000|
|Year 4||8-9||KS 2||75,000|
|Year 5||9-10||KS 2||75,000|
|Year 6||10-11||KS 2||75,000|
|Year 7||11-12||KS 3||87,000|
|Year 8||12-13||KS 3||87,000|
|Year 9||13-14||KS 3||93,000|
* Year 9 Opening in 2023 (subject to KHDA approval)
As per KHDA guidelines, our annual tuition fees are split into termly payments equivalent to:
- Term 1: 40% of the annual tuition amount
- Term 2: 30% of the annual tuition amount
- Term 3: 30% of the annual tuition amount
Tuition fees are due prior to the start of each academic term; payment details will be specified on the relevant invoice.
Application Fee: AED 525
An application fee of AED 525 payable upon application to the school. The application fee is:
- Fully refundable if your child is not offered a place.
- Non-refundable if we offer your child a place but you choose not to accept it.
- Not deductible from the total tuition fees for students who accept a place and join the school.
A registration deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
The Discounted Fee structure above will apply for the 2022/23 and 2023/24 academic years.
A sibling discount of 5% is extended to the third child and every subsequent child.
An early payment discount of 5% is given when full payment of the annual tuition fee is made before the first day of the academic year.
Should parents require, at an additional charge they may opt for additional services including the following:
- School meals
- Some trips and excursions
- Some co-curricular activities
Fee payment can be made in person at Durham School Dubai, or by bank transfer directly to the school account.
In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full terms fees will be deducted.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Presence on the school register counts as days in school.
- All refunds will be made by cheque and must be collected from the School office.
A written notice received one month in advance, conveying intention of withdrawal, is to be submitted to the Admissions Office. This timeframe is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
To find out more please contact our Admission Team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org