At Durham School Dubai we recognise that selecting the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent can make.
Hello, my name is Patricia Air and I am the Director of Admissions here at Durham School Dubai. As a long-term Dubai resident and as a parent of 2 children, schooled in Dubai, I fully recognise the difficulty of this choice and my team and I are here to help you through every step of the way.
How to start your journey of excellence and Confidence for Life.
- 1: Make an enquiry: Complete the enquiry form online or call our friendly reception staff on +971 50 164 2122 or 800 DURHAM (387426)
- 2: Visit us: Book a guided tour of our school online or call the number above. The 45 minute tour is a great way to see the school and to talk to our experienced and qualified UK teaching staff as well as learning about our ethos and values. We very much look forward to meeting you and learning about you and your child.
- 3:Pay registration fee: You will be able to pay this fee online or directly at the school. The registration fee is AED 525 including tax.
- 4:Complete assessment: Book an assessment though the Admissions team. The assessment is run by our academic team and ensures Durham School Dubai is the appropriates learning environment for your child.
- 5:Receive your offer: We will send the offer letter directly to your email address.
- 6:Confirm acceptance of the offer letter.
- 7:Pay deposit: The finance team will be in contact, as outlined in the offer letter. Complete and provide your application form and supporting documents either online or directly to the Registrar.
- 8:Enrolment process. The Registrar will support you through the completion and collection of enrolment forms and supporting documentation.
- 9:Receive Enrolment Pack: Once you are enrolled with Durham School Dubai and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) you will receive an enrolment pack.
Welcome to the Durham School community, Confidence for Life.